About us Privacy Policy

Ajay Kumar

what should be the ctc for 1 lakh in hand

Hey, does every company has different percentage of deductions? what should be my overall salary for getting 1 lakh in hand?

2 weeks ago5 comments

Post your reply

Maksood Chaudhary 1 week ago

In the IT sector in India, the salary structure often includes various components that affect the overall CTC. If you're looking to get a take-home salary of rs1 lakh per month, your CTC would typically be higher.

For a take-home salary of Rs1 lakh per month in the IT sector, the approximate CTC would generally range between Rs1.8 lakhs to Rs2.5 lakhs per month or Rs15 lakhs to Rs20 lakhs, depending on the exact structure of the salary package, additional benefits, and other allowances. Hope this info. is useful to you.

Cheers! ❤️ 💙

Rahul Raghav 1 week ago

You should have atleast 15 lpa to get 1 lakh in hand. I have 14 lpa, I get 98k after deduction in a MNC.
You should better ask the hr about your inhand instead of just looking on ctc.

CoderX 2 weeks ago

Believe me, ctc is just a wrapper. The real substance (salary) is totally depends on company's deduction structure.

But for the sake of your question, if you want o get 1lakh rupee per month as in hand, your ctc should be above 14lpa.

Ali 2 weeks ago

It may vary on several factors but in a nutshell, if your CTC is 14 - 16 LPA, you will get home amount of 1 lakh 😊 😊

Ranjan 2 weeks ago

When you're calculating the Cost to Company (CTC) for ₹1 lakh per month as inhand, you'll need to consider several components, including taxes, deductions, and benefits.

Assumptions:
Basic Salary: 40% of CTC
HRA: 50% of Basic Salary
PF: 12% of Basic Salary
Gratuity: 4.81% of Basic Salary
Bonus and Other Benefits: Assume 10% of Basic Salary for simplicity

So, to have a take-home salary of ₹1 lakh, your approximate CTC would be around ₹1,18,466. This is a simplified calculation, and actual numbers can vary based on specific company policies, tax brackets, and other factors.

Post your reply